Add ONE big pair of underwear to TWO brown bears who hate to share, and what do you get? A little math, and a lot of laughs!
Click here for classroom resources and activity sheets.
- Charlotte Zolotow Highly Commended Title, 2015
- Mathical Prize, 2015
- International Literacy Association Honor Book, 2015
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2014
- Amazon Editors’ Pick: Best Books for Ages 3-5, December 2014
- Nevada Library Association Recommendation, 2016
- Wisconsin State Reading Association “Picture This” Selection, 2015
- New York City Reads 365 Recommendation, 2015
- South Carolina Picture Book Awards Nominee, 2016-2017
“With a unique method of introducing subtraction, this wholly engaging title will be requested over and over again.” —Booklist (starred review)
“A picture book to count on for delightful shared reading.” —Kirkus
“Take one counting book, mix it with a comical tale of underwear-sharing, add some tongue-twisting rhymes, and soon there will be uncontrollable laughter.” —Horn Book